Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Skiing

Over Christmas break, my mom, dad, sisters, and me went skiing in Utah with my friends, CC (who owns the condo we stayed in) and Sarah Grace. We had an awesome time skiing, hanging out, creating our own fort called the Double-Namers Club, and riding on the ski lifts! My favorite one was the Gondola. CC's dad was an amazing skier! He could do something daring that I wouldn't even DREAM of doing. I had a great time skiing and getting out of school 1 week early! Here are some pictures of me on airplanes and at the ski resort and me and my friends skiing:

Me on the 1st plane


At the top getting ready to ski down.

Me, Caitlin (CC), and Sarah Grace. My BFFs.

CC and me after my mom put whipped cream on our noses and in our mouths!

The name of our club.

The inside of the clubhouse.


My family.

9 comments:

3girlsmom said...

This was a FUN TRIP! You totally smoked me on the slopes. Punk. ;) Can't wait to go back!

Paige said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing. The pictures are great - especially the whipped cream shot. You have a beautiful smile.
Paige.

Fran said...

I love your sweet family so much ME!!! These pix are awesome! Take me with you next time ;)

Your momma's BFF,
Miss Fran

Lora said...

You are adorable! Love what your mama did with the whipped cream too. It looks like you had fun!

Allison C. Lee said...

YOU are precious:-) loved the pictures! Great job kiddo!!!

Brandi said...

Looks like a fun time!

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Great post. I bet u r as wonderful and fun as ur momma!!!!!!

Loving Him, Leigh

Rissa said...

I have never been skiing!! But I am so happy you enjoyed it.. Sounds like I need to try this out huh? Love your post sweetie!!!

Jenny Martin said...

Looks like y'all had a blast honey . I've never been skiing before .